CNCs (Carbon Nano-Capsules)
Carbon Nano-Capsule is coaxial polyhedron that made of multi-layer graphene. The shell layer is graphite, central part is hexagons and in the corner or transition part is composed by pentagons. Multi-layer structure of graphite shell let it has good thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, excellent strength and stable chemical advantages. Now we have two kinds of forms which are liquid paint and copper paste in two forms.
- Emissivity: 0.98
- High thermal conductivity
- Long term usage, stable performance
- Semiconductors and electronic products, increased radiation cooling
- LED globe, strip light, substrate coating
- Small airtight and fan-less space