Gypsum for 3D Printer
Making use of the unique ceramic technology and taking tableware molding as a base, Noritake develops and improves their products continuously and at year 2013, they developed the gypsum for 3D printer. With this type of gypsum, mold production is no more needed. Models and samples can be directly produced to save time and cost at production development.
- Low cost (cheaper than resin)
- Easy to color (easiler than resin)
- Harder (harder than resin)
- Saving time and engineering cost for making jig
- Except uses for the model and jig making of construction, medical, automotive and aviation machinery, also uses for different kinds of technical reasearch
- The first run of product or prototype